The duct fan system is designed to quietly cool AV equipment rooms and closets, and to ventilate various air circulation and exhaust projects. Features an inline speed controller utilizing PWM-technology. Containing an inline mixed-flow design, the duct fan can maintain airflow even in high static pressure applications. Contains an EC-motor for a quiet and energy efficient performance. The motor box containing the fan’s impeller and blades can be detached from the mounted frame for easy cleaning and maintenance. Complete kit includes one duct fan unit, one inline speed controller, installation manual, and all necessary mounting hardware. This product is a part of the UIS™ platform of grow devices and smart controllers, designed to integrate with each other to achieve your ideal environment.
- Designed to quietly ventilate grow tents, transfer heating/cooling to rooms, circulate fresh air, and cool AV closets.
- Features an 8-speed manual controller utilizing PWM. See T-Series for temperature and humidity controls.
- Mixed flow design combined with a PWM-controlled EC-motor for a truly quiet and energy efficient performance.
- Kit also includes corded AC power adapter, installation manual, and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Duct Size: 8” | Dimensions: 8.5 x 11.9 x 9.2 in. | Airflow: 807 CFM | Noise: 39 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball