- High 0.01 pH accuracy
- Simultaneous pH and temperature (C) display
- pH range – 1.0 to 15.0 pH
- Three point push-button calibration
- Double junction electrode ideal for dirty water, heavy sulfides and organics
- Increased reference gel volume offers significantly longer electrode life
- Certifiable to IP67 standards-waterproof and dustproof housing floats.
- Replaceable sensor lets you reuse same meter body, saving you money.
- Automatic temperature compensation
Oakton Waterproof pHTestr 30
- High 0.
|Dimensions||7.2 × 2.5 × 1.9 in|